CIVIL & STRUCTURE
Convergence Engineering & Development prepares all necessary static and dynamic design calculations and analysis, design drawings and detailed drawings for fabrication and construction, specification of materials and workmanship requirements as per specifications, applicable codes, standards, and statutory regulations, for the following, to ensure fitness throughout the design life of the facilities:
On-site works : Erection (Welding , manufacturing,blasting ,painting ..)
Workshops : Spooling , skids Assembling ..
Civil engineering ,Structure (Fabrication and assembling) , Construction
Instrumentation ,Electrical ,automatism ,HVAC …
– Preparation of soil survey plan and survey work
– Prepare necessary static and dynamic design calculations, detailed drawings for construction
– Prepare construction specifications for materials, workmanship
– Design structures, including equipment supports, pipe racks, equipment platform and maintenance access
– Check the design of the structures and foundations for strength, deflection, settlement and stability.
– Ensure that all defined loads, such as wind, soil, and environmental are, as appropriate, considered
– Design roads, paved areas, road signage and fencing of the Site
– Design drainage systems to satisfy storm water, oily water, chemical, and sanitary requirements
– Design earthworks, including those for installation of all underground services
– Prepare the necessary drawings for civil, structural, plumbing and sanitation
– Design foundations
– Develop drawings to ensure full coordination of all building services within the available space for each building.
– Supervise the review of the detailed design documents provided by the subcontractor.
– Establish design basis and provide general specification for buildings, required for the detailed design by the subcontractor.
– HVAC load calculations, sizing, and selection of equipment and update data sheets
– Coordinate any issue related to building design among various disciplines