Which data is collected?
Convergence limits the collection of Data to what is strictly necessary, such as:
- Data related to your identity and contact information: last name, first name, email address, phone number and address.
- Data related to your professional profile when you appl: your CV, your training, your date of availability, your skills and your expectations.
What are the purposes and legal basis of the data processing?
- When you contact Convergence, your Data is processed on the basis of Convergence’s legitimate interest, for the purpose of managing and processing customer relations and incidents.
- When you apply for a job with Convergence, your Data is processed for the purpose of managing and processing applications, based on your application as a candidate, for the purpose of pre-contractual measures.
In this context, Convergence also has a legitimate interest in building up a CV database.
Only if you consent, Convergence may process your Data in order to contact you at a later stage regarding positions that may be of interest to you if no application has been successful.
How long is your data kept?
- Your data is kept for the time strictly necessary to process it.
With whom is your data communicated?
- Within Convergence, the Data is only communicated to those persons whose activity justifies access to the Data, for example the Human Resources Department.
- It is only communicated with Convergence’s service providers when necessary, for example, for technical hosting purposes, and only on the instructions of Convergence and strictly for the purposes set out in this confidentiality policy.
The security of your data
Convergence intends to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data it processes and strives to implement all organizational and technical measures to protect their integrity and confidentiality.
What are your rights to the data and how can you exercise them?
- You may access your Data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your Data as well as your right to object to the processing of Data based on your consent.
- To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your Data under this scheme, you can contact our Data Protection Officer: Contact@convengineering.com.